I was so lucky to get to spend the day with my sister Michelle and her husband, Brance, on their ranch. Brance and his brother Bryan were branding calves (and some other unmentionalble things that Brayden was told would happen to him if he got sent to the principals office-thanks Mom!) Anyway, I had the most wonderful day. Michelle and her sister-in-law Donna were so gracious and kind to let me barge in on their lives for the day. It brought back so many memories from when I was growing up and "doing cattle" on our farm. Thanks guys for inviting me and my kids for the day!
Brance & Michelle
Jace, Brayden, Kallie, and Maisy
Brance branding and Bryan castrating (the unmentionalble)
Michelle and Ellie riding the horse-Ellie was in Heaven, Michelle was SORE!
Jace just trying to pet the calves-couldn't understand why they kept moving away-poor boy!
Fun And Unique Baby Shower Present Ideas
9 years ago
1 comments:
Looks like fun. I'm glad you had such a fun day.
Love ya!
Post a Comment