Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged!

RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite Shows:
1. ER
2. George Lopez
3. 7th Heaven
4. Reba
5. Little People, Big World
6. Jon & Kate plus 8
7. 17 and counting (these people AMAZE me!)
8. Good Things Utah

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Christmas shopping
2. Played with my nephews
3. Picked Brayden up from my in-laws
4. Put air in the tires of my Sequoia
5.Worked on my Presentation for Primary
6. Visited with my sister
7. worked on my presentation again!
8. put the kids to bed

8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Mexico
2. moving
3. Primary on Sundays
4. Seeing my sisters and nieces & nephews
5. Getting my Pilots licence
6. Finishing my teaching degree
7. Mexico
8. Phone calls from Dan!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. An Italian place in Salt Lake...I don't even know the name, and have a hard time finding it, but oh man, when I do find it, I think I'm in Heaven!
3. Chili's
4. Royal Jade
5. Michelangelos
6. Granato's
7. Olive Garden
8. Subway

8 things on my wish list:
1. Raise good, polite, desent kids
2. Get Pilot's licence
3. Become Dive instructor/rescue diver
4. Finish my degree
5. retire somewhere I could dive everyday and still be amazed daily
6. Teach school
7. Be kinder to people
8. Learn to keep my temper in check!

8 People to Tag:
1. Stacey
2. Jill
3. Lora
4. Hannah
5. Melinda
6. Rachel
7. Jessica
8. Dakeri

0 comments: