Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 Days!

So, we're about 4 and a half days away from going on vacation, I've worked soooo hard this winter to keep my kids somewhat healthy, and what happens today????

Of course, 3 of the 4 of us are sick! Brayden and I have fevers, sore throats, upset stomaches, headaches and just don't feel good. Dan has an upset stomach, Ellie just had a tooth pulled and is uncomfortable and just came in complaining her "stomach hurt".
I'm a bit worried about Brayd...thinking he might have strep, I just learned that was "going around" up here. Ellie has been on an antibiotic for 5 days for her tooth so I'm sure she's fine.

What the %$#@??? I refuse to let this ruin our trip!!!

I really hope my poor kids get feeling better soon, I feel soooo helpless when they are sick. :(

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

You are blessed that this didn't happen 4 days from now.

Webster Family said...

By the way... I love the background! :) I never saw it on a blog and really do like this one

Christy said...

Have fun on your trip. Bring some sun back for us!!

The Johnson Crew said...

Well I hope you all get better quick. And have a blast on the trip. Please plan this again. I am totally bummed we couldn't go.