Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 Days!

I can't believe Mexico is only 9 days away! I've been waiting for a year for this trip and it's seemed to take FORever to get here! Now that's it's here, I'm getting a bit nervous. I hate leaving my kids and going on vacation...I miss them like crazy! But this time, I'm taking my laptop with my webcam and going to "talk" to them often.

I was feeling really guilty the other day as I was getting all my dive gear ready...until Ellie walked up to me as asked "are you going to Mexico today?" I answered "no, in a couple of weeks", and her reply was "well, why can't you just go today, I really want to live with my grandma for a week!" Little Twirp!

Not so upset about leaving anymore, in fact, I'm wishing it could be LONGER!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm super jealous! I want to go too! Anyway...what do you mean you're bringing your laptop? I can't imagine you'll have any time for that. There's too much diving to do! Have fun!

Mekelle said...

LOL. That is funny. I know how you feel. We are going to Hawaii in May. I have never left the kids longer than one night or two. We will be gone a whole week. I know I will get homesick.

Have fun on your trip, can not wait to see photos. Be careful!

Jill C said...

I'm jealous! It sounds heavenly to go somewhere warm. Hey, email me your new phone #.
Jill